Wednesday, March 18, 2009

At Ease!

I'm Smiling to Myself.
From DIST fyp, to this:






It's a tough decision made.
Despite a few negative feedbacks given,
having to do one extra year (if I do honours)
compared to those who's gonna study at ntu, overseas uni.
I am going to take this path..
With faith, confidence, perservance, hardwork, enthusiasm..
Come what may.

For the first time, I feel so strongly about a decision.
Make it a fruitful four years man!!

I am.. also paying a price for not making the mark during my 'O' levels.
So what? It is, through setbacks that make one stronger.
I will always reflect on those days.
Not to take things for granted
That one has to really work towards his goal.
Not just dream and expect it to come true when you didn't make the effort.


Jia you girl!
Gonna work hard for scholarship!

No comments: