Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Patience




I always thought I have good patience.
A quality required of a researcher.

But I realise it is not the case
when it comes to coaching my brother.
I get easily annoyed
and sure enough, I'll just leave him on his own.
Or perhaps push the task of coaching to someone else.

I am, almost 10 years older than him.
My youngest brother.
Could it be communication barrier?
Excuses..

My youngest brother...
is extremely weak in both languages.
With only the reading/speaking/writing ability of a 5 year old.
And he's already a P5 student.
If we continue to leave him in a lurch,
it'll be much harder to help him in the times to come.

I can't blame my parents, can I?
For they seemed to have given the responsibility of coaching him
to both my 2nd brother and I.
But we did not do a good job out of it.

Such long term negligence..
have brought about such outcome.
How to help him at this rate?

No comments: