http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olympics/table_tennis/7562910.stmHaha.. alright. Let me explain before people start nagging on why I'm not mugging now. Taking short breather after the Drug Development test I had just now - 40 MCQs lor. Dr Henry Leung's paper is definitely much easier than WH's!
Anyway, watching the battle of the table tennis between singapore and korea was really nerve-recking. "A battle of wits" as the commentator called it. Nah.. it's not Li Jia Wei this time. It's Feng Qian Wei (if I didn't get her name wrong) that's in the limelight.
Guess it's kinda harsh on Jia Wei.. cos she lost, yet again to the same opponent from korea whom she had battled for bronze medal in Athens in 2004. This is simply mental torture for one to just miss winning by 2 points.
From this match, I learnt about the importance of patience and perservance. One mustn't be impulsive in your work to get to that goal. A positive mindset also helps in your progress, in addition to your skills plus tactics. Precision is also just so important in the competition.
Haha..btw, I just got a nice tultion lobang! Yippee!
No longer underpaid anymore. =)
That concludes today!
No comments:
Post a Comment