I just had my Business Module paper this morning.
Haha.. I am beginning to doubt my abilities in doing business related stuffs even though I survived marketing module last semester. If I'm ever to be thrown into a business school, I think I'll suffer pretty badly.
Can you imagine? One business module shows up amidst all other bio-related, brain-space requiring modules. Perhaps one day, someone should come up with brains that can switch modes and have lots of storage space. "Science folder" to "Business folder". Maybe there won't need to be school then. Ha.
Why aren't I up to my form lately? Maybe there wasn't a buffer time for me to switch modes. My papers are spaced nicely apart over the 2 weeks but lately, I couldn't complete my revisions. I also get pretty restless recently.
I love AK's lectures. Should have spent more the time on his notes. I took a big risk in choosing malaria though I didn't study that portion and just chunk in what I can remember from my immunology project. Study like mad for ChaiYen's journal paper (which was claimed to be really important) but it didn't came out!
That leaves me with Proteomics and Genomics next week.
There's this growing interest for Proteins. Even though WH claims that its hard to study. But ever since he took over genomics, I am beginning to dread DNA. *pulls hair* (But okay la, I still quite like cell communication - EXCEPT his papers) Perhaps I might venture into protein and immunology related studies. Kudos to Micheal, Eunice Tan, Miss Tai and AK!
Alright. Shall end my entry here.
No comments:
Post a Comment