I did up a test schedule (what's happening on each week from week 8) based on all my module schedules and found out something:
1) We have at least a test/presentation/assignment/project bothering us every week after term break
2) Week 11 is hell - 7 test papers
(Stem Cells, Genomics, Proteomics, Infectious Diseases, Drug Development, Clinical Trials, Business Management)
3) Week 17 is hell too - but not as bad as week 11 (Cell Communication, Clinical Trials, Stem Cells, Proteomics Presention + Report)
4) Five subjects are tested in final year exam, all taking up 40% (Proteomics, BM, Genomics, Infectious Diseases, Drug Development)
Omgosh. Who said year two sem 2 was worst than year three sem 1?
Two Words.
Freaking Hectic.
*I need to view things with positive mind*
Gogogo!
My "Mantra"
I want good time management, I have good time management.
I want to earn lots of money, I have lots of money.
I want to do well, I do well.
Off to bed!
1 comment:
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment