Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Deep in thoughts



There's this great big desire within me that's so suffocating and of great misery. I feel like a vase that's about to burst and shatter into smaller glass fragments. Til now, I still trying my very best in containing my emotions and thoughts. I watched as people try to learn and sort out things within this short period of time. Misconceptions, miscommunication plus the addition of stress with the given dateline. The Chinese say, "Like ants on an heated wok"

I have a pool of ideas to improve the stuffs at hand but still keep quiet about it - don't want to add to the work load cos they're still new to them. However, I hope they are very aware and conscious about the competition they're about to face in the upcoming days and months.

Ironically, attracting people to join you are like doing business. All those application of business elements just to ensure that you have a stronghold in the environment filled with many competitions. Do it poorly and you'll lose your hold in vast competition where people are free to chose what they want to do.

Never mind about the "what should be done earlier" blames. Use the remaining time wisely, efficiently and effectively. No more delays. Take a big breathe and think calmly cos being too hasty don't help much.

I pray hard that there'll be someone stepping out to talk things out and resolve all the miscommunication as soon as possible. The faith that one will be there to settle this issue in the way that don't harm ties and yet leave the option open for all to speak their minds out. Seek understandings and learn.

I definitely don't want the outcome where there's a need for middleman. End it where it's started.

Am pretty annoyed by how people prioritized things. Never mind about the method of setting priorities, but given one's post, I do hope that one does be accountable and responsible (to his/her subordinates especially) of whatever he/she does and still fulfill what one has claimed/promised to do in contributing to the group. Being accountable is also being fair and sparing a thought for the rest where you try to seek understanding from them. Also, one should take note of the period around the important dates too and gauge the preparations requirements. If those can't be done, I like to question the person's leadership abilities.

I hope I get my message across.

Best lucks for tomorrow, friday and monday. =)

No comments: