
Bioprocess was expected - cos I got C for that for common test.
Gret goes to not getting my priorities right at that time.
I guess semester exams really helped pull up the grade this time... thank god for that.
Reliefs for molecular genetics cos I didn't do well for test 1. Protein Tech too cos I clumsily missed that last page during semester exams.
I really didn't expect a DIST for marketing.. very unexpected.
GPA dropped though but not too drastically. In terms of all 4 semesters, it's my lousiest (not the cumulative one).
So that marks the closure of year 2 semester 2. I'm glad to have survived the 'hell period' of DMB without too much casualties. Next comes the last hectic semester then attachment.
For those who didn't do well, cheer up. It's not the end yet - do continue to persevere on.
Those who did, congratulations and keep up the work.
Random: Goshgosh.. (my favourite lecturer) AK got married!
(shh.. this is supposed to be a secret.. hahaha) So bad of him to keep it from his students! hahaha..
No comments:
Post a Comment