Friday, March 21, 2008

American Idol



I didn't watched the results show today.

Why isn't Kristy Lee Cook out again! *fumes*

Amanda Overmyer should stay! So should David Hernandez. (Yes, there are 3 davids in this season's competition and all three sing really well)

For me, I didn't really like their performance this week. Except for the two davids and syesha mercado. (Beg my pardon cos I didn't concentrate much during the show) All those good ones like Brooke didn't do well.

Haha, many were predicting that one of the davids would win. Either the younger cute one or the mature one.

Heehee, I haven't made my choice yet.. All the contestants are so good until I don't know how to chose.

Watch American Idol Season 7! Lots of nice singers and good-looking guys this round.

Anyway, I went to lab today to learn some stuffs. Cell culture.. The revision of Cell technology again! The session was pretty tiring cos there's lots of waiting time. Thankfully I brought the universities brochures.

I'm still stuck in the choice between nus and ntu. How?

Never mind, still got one more semester to go. Must work harder le.

Off to sleep!

This week's news:

- Faster method to identify if person has skin disorder caused by diseases
- EDB says conducive research environment helps retain bio-med talent
- Top scientists to lead research


No comments: