Monday, January 28, 2008

Eee.. I just realised that CMS cannot load in my firefox internet browser. Almost gave me the shock of my life. (well, maybe not) Zzz.. Luckily I can still access it using internet explorer.

Today's lectures were so-so except for boring Bioinformatics. Other than that, went to woodlands' pasar malam with nisa earlier. Die liao la.. Spent so much money on food!! Ice cream, sausages, sweets, Japanese pizza and 'koro-po'. Must learn to restrict the food I eat before I gain too much weight after CNY. Have to go run/swim/gym!! VE people.. anyone?

Anyway, talking about the Japanese pizza I bought. Look at this:





























Lols.. looks nice? But I only tasted cabbage, carrot and egg the entire time. The crab meats are tasteless. Talking about healthy meal.. Woah! But seriously, I'll rather munch down bowls of kfc's coleslaw then this. No wonder the business for this isn't good. I should have bought Ramly Burger instead!!

Despite that, I was practically full after those finger food. Had to skip dinner at home in the end (Fried chicken! Omg.. sinful)

K la.. so much for ranting about eating too much. Here's some photos for your pleasure ;).















Class photo taken during Immunology poster presentation day















Group photo during VE outing on 19 Jan 08.





























Lols.. Ignore my bo-liao-ness, cos I'm reposting pictures which were long posted on other people's blogs.

Argh.. I should be doing PBL assignment instead of blogging now. Bad ET.

No comments: