Friday, November 16, 2007

And so, my decision is set.


The form's in.


ORION. Guess I'll just give it a shot. Audition's next wed/fri...


But.. What should I sing? Italian? French? English? Chinese?


Don't know how I'll fair but, I'm choosing something classic.


A couple of VE peeps joining too. Wahaha! This is gonna be so fun =).


Btw, I just came back from NYPSO's Sinfonia Concert. Nice concert and I quite like the songs from the musical segment - Miss Saigon! CHESS! Very nicely played. Also liked Hobbits from Lord of the Rings.


It's really touching when the orchestra had their tribute to their retiring conductor. Tonight was his last concert with them. It was really indeed what this old man deserves after the many contributions he gave to them - competition, performances etc.


I am definitely sure that it wasn't an easy task for NYPSO to reach their current position today. Huge member strength, strong school support, good reputation. To achieve and maintain that standard isn't easy too. I truely admire their perseverance in striving and achieving their current position.


When can VE be like that? Let's hope that the next and the many new VE committees to come can help make VE a better vocal ensemble. But first, achieving and maintaining a strong, united member strength. Be it months or years, may they have the perseverance to strive that far.


*Yawns* Gotta turn in early. POTLUCK cum LESVOIX CONCERT RETREAT cum BEN's Housewarming tomorrow! I hope I can get food prepared on time.

That ends today's entry.

No comments: