Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm uploading some photos which I took during medical microbio prac. Took it while I was feeling restless =)



That's mine and zhuang yan's nose and elbow swabs. Streaked on blood agars to see if there are any potentially harmful bacteria.


Yes! It's really NOSE Swab. Imagine dipping a cotton bud soaked with nutrient broth into your nose. YUCKS. I can still remember the smell of it.




70% ethanol in a beaker with our spreader. Sounds like the spreader we use for spreading butter. You try la! haha. It's actually used for spreading of bacteria inoculum on our agar plates.




I took this @ VE clubroom. Only those who come for friday's concert will know what this is for. ;)


Come what may.
No matter what happens, life still goes on.


Concert's on Friday.
A levels start on Tuesday.


Good luck guys! I really wish you all the best.


Most of all, always have faith in yourself.


Les Voix! Here I come! :D

No comments: