Friday, October 26, 2007

I am not going to start another conflict. And no, I'm not gonna let history repeat.


Like to make this clear once and for all.


I don't have a very good flair for language. My English 'O' is also not a very perfect grade. Perhaps my entries may have caused some displeasure or wrong ideas. But if so, please erase those thoughts immediately. I certainly don't wish to stir up a throat cutting platform because of what I type.


Don't make life miserable. Any displeasure, approach me directly. I am prepared to deal with it.


And before you even comment, learn to stand in someone's shoes . Don't get the facts wrong. Thanks.


To passerby: I don't know what's your intention. But whatever the case is, please get the facts right before you comment. I am the assistant concert manager. Yes, Ping ding is the concert manager, but as the president, I am still overseeing the affairs of ensemble - its my duty with regards to whatever performances or events. I don't take leave because I am an assistant and no, I have no regards of whatever post I hold. I do these stuffs out of my love and concern for singing and ve - not for cca points or fame or the intention to "grab the attention".


If that is what you think of me, you are so wrong. What makes you think that I'm that sort of person?


Affairs of management isn't as simple as you see as an individual's work. Without the committee and members, there will be no president or concert manager. No concert. Don't EVEN talk to me about the issue of posts in a committee. I won't let that issue be the thorn that threatens the unity of my committee. Never. The committee wouldn't be holding strong today if that kind of things is happening.

No comments: