Saturday, July 07, 2007

WHEE...


Felt this sudden gush to pen down my thoughts. I know it's been so LONG since I last blogged. Could finally settle down (a bit) after all that common tests and reports to do.


Don't really have much time to blog nowadays - but anyway, shall still post short snippets of my life whenever I got the time. I'll try my best to keep this 'thing' alive as much as possible.


I browsed through dozens of blog the other day. Usually do that out of boredom, but I spend a huge portion of time on emails, youtube and google-searching. Weirdo huh? Sometimes I just don't believe I'm a Generation X. More of a generation Y I guess? I find myself obsessed with things which I thought only those under Y will like - classical music, musicals, reading. Opera sounds okay to me. I like stuffs like phantom, sound of music and classical music. (Most of these were out way before I was born) In contrary to that, I don't game (mapled last time but I stopped), listen to rock music (esp heavy metal), watch anime, PSP etc. Of course I still DO have traits of Generation X - like harry potter, watch movie, pooling (though I played only once), cycling, singing and korean drama (thanks to my mum).


Sometimes, I get really sick of that viscous cycle as a student. Seems like our lives are only revolving around reports, exams and holidays. Sickening huh? Ever since the start of poly days, I only look forward to holidays. Reports are like sucking the life out of me! Luckily, I've CCAs to sorta keep me "alive".


Just got this really ridiculous project which I still have no clue what exactly we're supposed to do. Our practical manual states a different story as what our teacher IC instructs. Only four weeks to complete report + weekly minutes! Zzzz..


I'm seriously wondering how I'm going to survived semestral exams. A hell-lot-of-stuffs to revise and memorise. Beginning to feel dangerously restless too. My revisions are getting kinda brief. Self-control! Argh.. My brother was absolutely right the other day - never study beside your bed & things which will distract you. (esp TV). Cos TV 'killed' me during 'O's.


Life in as president in voice ensemble has been great and tough too. Everything is so of a 'cultural shock' - my sec sch choir teacher ic and conductor had things organised for you back then. Now in poly, you simply have to do those stuff by yourself - planning of events is now done through proposals, even concert has to be done solely by your own committee (only little help from conductor). With SA office as your "boss", we gotta sastisfy them in a way that they accepts what you propose and gives you what you want. Thriving as a "lowly reputable" cca is almost as impossible as pigs flying. Too much limitations and sometimes, you sorta get "engulfed" by other greater and better ccas.


So harsh and 'biased', but then again, it serves as a platform that really trains you to fighting for "better rights". Ain't it useless to have a sit-there-and-do-nothing-but-complain attitude? (though I do that many times too) Zzz, complaint and still our lifes are still miserable.


HA-HA-HA. I sounded so political.


I'm individualistic and stubborn - likes having big goals, but still, things won't work without the support of your peers and co-partners. So at the end of the day, big ambitious plans don't come into place if you don't gain the support of your co-partners and peers. Teamwork and bonding really comes into place at this stage. =)


Gosh... I think marketing really got me brain-washed. Anyway, that's all for this long long entry. Watching NDP rehearsal tomorrow but still haven't sleep yet!! Haha.


Catch my next entry in a month's time perhaps? LOLS =P


PS: Can someone tell me what colour I should wear tomorrow? Green or Red? Zzz..
(Cos its earth day tomorrow too.. haha)

No comments: