Exams are over!
Think I'm gonna screw up my biochemistry and biostatistics. Please please please fetch me a B grade at least. Don't let my GPA fall below 3. That's all I hope for now..
Got to admit that I've been slacking way too much. And yup, I didn't heed my mum's advice on getting a proper rest before my papers. How the amount of rest you got affect the state of your mind during exams. The same goes on how I manage my study time. I couldn't finish on biochem revision despite starting early on friday for that. Was baffled by how things I studied on friday were half forgotten by thursday during my actual paper.
Argh.. Try differentiating between the different biochemical pathways for glycolysis, glycogenesis, gluconeogenesis and glycogenlysis? How about enzymes pyruvate decarboxylase, pyruvate dehydrogenase, pyruvate kinase and pyruvate carboxylase?
This is insane. All these terms sound nearly the same but mean a different thing. Exactly who in the right mind wouldn't get mix up with the type of enzymes that are found in each reaction? Plus all the overall reaction equation. How many ATP, NADH, H+, CO2, NAD+, ADP, GTP and GDP. Great.
Here's my Long Vacation! =) But there's gotta be lots of upcoming projects too. Got through both singing auditions for dance musical and school's 15th anniversary performance. Plus VE practices, new roles, LTC camp, FO and research training. Wahaha.. hope things don't crash. At least it's not going to be the previous vacation that I got. Year two is gonna be a fresh start! :)
That's all for now! Signing off..
No comments:
Post a Comment