I've finally submitted my frontpage project! Right now, I'm just hoping that it'll at least fetch me a handsome grade for my 'IT for Life Science' module. =)
Been busy as usual - though I no longer need to do reports til the start of year 2 in april. With exam in three weeks' time, how can I simply not worry about that? DMB students are still having the toughest time of all courses - having five modules for final year exams while other courses only have two to four.
Kinda sad to see great lecturers leave too - especially when majority of our lecturers suck. Can't they offer better lecturers?
Gotta be busy for SCL club stuffs too - upcoming leadership training camp, freshman orientation and flag day for freshies. Plus school's dance musical! wahaha! Going for singing audition for that later! Hoping to pass that! :D
CNY's coming! Though its rather near our exam period, I quite anticipate those gambling sessions that I'm gonna have with my young cousins. *or rather - finally they're big and sensible enough to start gambling with this big cousin of theirs*
Having microbiology e-quiz later. Argh.. it freaks me out whenever I tried to imagine the semester two's grades that I'm gonna get this time. Lesser slacking please...
I'm not gonna let history repeat itself. Either sustain or make improvements. Do it or have a painful fall. Have faith!
No comments:
Post a Comment