Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Weehoo! My first post in the Brand New Year. =)

Anyway, this entry gonna be a short one. (Hafta rush my project stuffs and reports) Felt kinda guilty after not posting for so long. Heehee.


Decide to post my resolutions for this New Year. It's not too late for one right? ;)

1) Get Serious with work!
Not sure of how I'm gonna fair in common test this time. Anyway, realise that I've been slacking far too much as compared to Semester One. Kinda scary - I really don't want history to repeat!


2) Lesser grumblings about work!
It won't get me anywhere.. so just try to get things done at my best ability! Think positive!


3) Better time and money management --> Hopefully, resume my singing lessons
Well, gotta make sure that I've ample space to breathe before pursuing my passion! =) Really hope that finance status at home will improve.


4) Learn to curb my tempations --> Lesser last-minute work.
It's been killing and depriving me of sleep. Better work it out man!


5) Do something big!
*Still under construction*


6) Cherish friends more!
Friends come and go. Yes! But I've been losing enough contacts already. Learn to keep up with friends every now and then.. despite busy times..


And the list goes on..
Shall focus more on these^ first!
More to come during the long vacation in March..

That's all. Piang HW time!

No comments: