Monday, December 18, 2006

Finally my break of two weeks from school. Though there are still (as usual) project deadlines to meet, it's better than nothing! =)


Two weeks left til the end of the year. Kinda fast, isn't it? Was hoping that there is carolling this year.. guess there won't be. I want to head out during the week of christmas at least! :D


Been pondering over a couple of things. I want to resume my singing lessons - proper lessons that'll get me to an ABRSM cert. But apparantly, my family has to cope with my polytechnic school fees, even hiring a tutor for my brother is a problem. Lots of monetary issues to settle. Will I ever have the chance to do well in something I like to do?


Hopefully 2007 is an eventful year too.


Heading for 06 outing tomorrow. Play time! :D Wonder how will christmas be like this year..

No comments: