I've got really 'nice' timetable for second semester. Five practicals out of 6 modules. Nice right?
*Kwang kwang kwang*
Last week's camp was fun! Though its an intensive training camp.. but anyway, it involved singing, which is something I really LOVE to do. I still missed night singing at ampitheatre. So LOVE the acoustics there!
Finally, we got to watch the phantom of opera movie! It's so much better than watching chopped up bits of the movie in youtube. I want the VCD and soundtrack!!
Gosh.. I'm kinda worried for the amount of repertoires I've to memorise. Especially KILLER GAMELAN. The song is not that bad actually la.. It's really like a typicial-syf-competition piece. I'm just dreading those high Gs (Dangas). Can't we just sing them with A vowel? Argh!!
Not forgetting the games we've played! MerMans and Ti-to-tiu! Lols.
Went for costume try-out yesterday. Sure tiring.. but nevertheless, the couple of us had fun with the accessories found it the shop. Had fun on the way home! Lols..
Von is officially proclaimed as the undergarment stealer! Heeheehee...
Second semester starts next week.. Argh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment