I'm having this stupid cough now. Argh.. irritating.. The itchy sensation..
School's quite alright.. No lab reports for the first week! Stupid lab briefings.. they might as well do that some other day. Make us turn up at 9am just to attend a 10 min briefing. Total waste of time.
Gosh.. I can't believe myself. Really astonished as I flipped through my organiser. School days are so packed. I've already had so much to do in SCL club - blood donation drive, green campus day etc. Just part of the welfare.. yet so much to do already!
Praying really hard that those activities don't clash with VE concert practices. Concert is less than 5 weeks away! And it really is quite worrying to see the progress we're making.. not forgetting, problems we are encountering.
In times like this.. we really have to work hand in hand.. The period of time til the concert is realy crucial - in fact, it's testing our unity. The greater the problem, the more bonded we've to be - to overcome these obstacles. Let us all resolve our grudges and make this a success.
Argh!! That's all for now. Have a whole lot of stuffs to do.. ARGH..
No comments:
Post a Comment