Subject: our new EXCO for the SCL club
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:54:38 +0800
Helloo there!
Congratulations! You have been selected to fill the positions for the new EXCO committee. As of now, you are all a team. Things will start to get busy very soon, so yr commitment level is important to me. As the EXCO team, you will set a good example to all your peers. You will all have to be closely knit so that we can make things happen. If you think at this point that you are not up to the position that you have been given, please let me know NOW, so that I can replace you asap. If not, then I need you to know that you were all chosen for the specific positions with great faith. All of you should look forward to working together and having lots and lots of fun! : )
I would like to see all of you at 10.30 a.m on the 5th of October. Gather at Blk P, Level 3. I'll also like to take everyones facial shots.
All of you come with ideas for the new SCL club, please.
Cheers buddies! see u in a bit!
Best Regards,
Jay Kaelash
Lecturer
Nanyang Polytechnic
School of Chemical & Life Sciences
*Certain contents deleted
I'm in a dilemma. Got this a while ago in my email inbox.
Having this tint of fear - What if I can't handle it? What if I can't give the commitments they want? I'm not a counsellor back in my school. It's unlike being vice person back in phs choir.
An assurance is what I need now. Tell me that I can handle it. That I'll have good time management and history don't repeat. Quite thankful that I'm only the vice for welfare.
I've quite a couple of chores at hand now. The scripts and tons of lyrics to memorise. Definitely placing my priorities for concert first. Really hope that the work load don't get much heavier in second semester. The concert must be sastisfactory!
I'm really grateful for the amount of free time I have now til mid oct. Gives me ample time to focus on ve stuffs first. Better get to work before I regret.
The great challenge awaits - I must conquer it!
BBQ was fun yesterday. Didn't get to cycle though! The pit was situated in a rather ulu place too.. but the wind helped us anyway. The guys had fun with some cat and marshmallows. Benjamin had a mini chocolate chip cake with seventeen candles. Lol.
That's all for today!
No comments:
Post a Comment