Why are young kids such a headache nowadays? Here's a comparison I made between my brother and zhuang yan's student some time ago:
1. They talk relentlessly, but most of what they say can't be understood.
2. You try to cut them off by changing the topic. But they'll insist you to hear them out.
3. Often cries. Even over trivias.
4. Often finds excuses for not doing their homework.
Bro: (in mandarin) Jie, listen to me, I had a dream that time..
Me: *Smirks* Oh really? Tell me that after you finish your spelling.
Bro: Listen to me first. I dreamt that...
Me: (confused but still comply to him) hmm. oh really? Okay spelling now.
Bro: I want to go toliet now. Stomachache.. (rushes off the room and comes back 30 minutes later with his mouth chomping with snacks)
Me: Does clearing your bowels take so long? No use of com for you!
Bro: Don't, JIE, don't.. *cries*
Enough of my brother. Here's my results for Semester One:
I hate to admit it.. But I detest working on projects with people who assume that they could just leave most of the things to people whom they think that can help them ace their grades. Worst of all, one expects a better grade when he/she hasn't put in much effort in the project itself. Excuse me, you can slack all you want.. but please spare a thought for the others too. Certain people may need some of those marks to pass a particular module.And please. It's not only the semester exams that gives you the grade.. so if you wanna ace, do jolly well contribute to make the projects/reports/assignments good than spending those time on shopping/slacking/tv.
I've done that sort of things back in secondary school. Now this. Makes me sick when some of us had to walk the extra mile while some are enjoying away. And judging from the amount of effort put in the task allocated to them, they don't deserve much of it.
MK is right. Can't help it but just let it go this time. At least I've seen your true colours. Just that sheer luck of mine. I'll not let this happen again.
Bash me if you want. I've high expectations cos I really need the scholarship. My family can't afford it financially.
But I'm quite happy for communication skills and intro to mb. Could have done better for Microbiology A and Maths, but still sastisfied overall =).
Can't wait for concert camp to start and jc promo exams to finish! All the Best to those having exams. Waiting for lunch with you guys :P.
Woohoo! BBQ food on tuesday.. though I ought to shed off some weight.. haha
That's all for today!
No comments:
Post a Comment