There's a limit to every tolerance.
I can tolerate a certain level of vulgarities. Maybe its the past experiences back when I was in lower secondary. In the current class of mine, such words would pop out like any other normal conversations. Given such situations, its better to accept than go against it.
But at least show some respect for lecturers. Regardless of race. At least put yourselves into the shoes of them. Different people have their own way of speaking and slangs - but that isn't really something to make fun of.
I just want a smooth sail through the three years. A good diploma to gain a place in a good enough university. I've failed to prove my capabilities in 'O' levels. I've failed to overcome the temptation of watching tv during the period of exams.
But its not going to happen again...
Heading off for VE now. Wonder how its like at the orphanage.
No comments:
Post a Comment