The motivation to work seems to be draining away.
Gonna be back to my mugging mode - for I don't wish to depend on last minute revision like common test. I'm hate the idea of not getting enough sleep before exams. Time for me to kick that bad habit away. And, I'm trying my very best to curb tv during exams.
At least, things are going on quite smoothly. A for all my modules in CT! I've to admit that the chance of doing well academically in polytechnic is relatively easier than in junior college. Good opportunities don't come to you easily too.
The opportunities refer to research projects. In polytechnic, you DON'T HAVE to compete with ultra smart scholars to get those 'golden eggs'. Consistency and perseverence are all you need to do well.
Was it a tyco somehow?
I've been pondering over too. Of all subjects (except microbiology A and bioengineering), none were revised early. In fact, I've only started revision on the wednesday before common test week.
Perhaps I've gotten used to tight schedules since sec three. I had nine subjects to juggle back then (triple science plus music @ 'O' levels) and chores in choir.
It's only the first year though. Things are definitely getting difficult somehow in the coming semester and years.
I could picture myself getting borderline passes and red marks in JC.
A note for FTM S0606 - Do not feel dejected over what you've got. Move on and treat every failure as a lesson to learn. I'm sure you guys will do well in the 'A' levels next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment