Monday, June 12, 2006

So much happened.


The break wasn't really what they call it. It's definitely not classified under 'holidays'. And I'm starting to find how zhuang yan's words make sense (Hers usually won't). Here are her list of examples that falls under her definition of 'holidays':


1) Another SARS or flu outbreak
2) End of Semester (which is, a 'zillion years away')
3) Closure of school (it better not happen)


I couldn't think of more. You could help my dear friend here think of more.


060606
I love this day! (I'm NOT satanic) So much so that in this particular year - I got to know this particular group of classmates from the class - S0606. Just a short period of three months - but you can never know how much that period of time can bring. It's definitely the best class that I've been with. Many people didn't really believe how the class of three months can ever be so bonded.


We chose that particular day for class dinner at marina bay. The guys were pretty engrossed with the killing of prawns. I mean.. isn't it cruel to separate the poor animal into parts? We ate it all anyway.. lol.


070606
As part of my elective (alternative medicine), we had to attend a field trip for a write up that accounts for our common test marks. But, what fascinated me was this teacher (known as Mr Jay*) whose coming along to the trip.


Me: "Hey.. Mr Jay on the bus with us. Are you jealous? Maybe fang cheng will!"
Zhuang Yan: "No. I'm sorry to say that, I have felt nothing. You should ask fang cheng, maybe she'll transfer to your elective immediately. Haha."


I laughed my head off for this!
Not that I like indian teachers - but I'm giving this very general assumption that males of this race generally do well in the field of biology. Please forgive me, but I had to list out the people whom I have come across so far to make this assumption:


1) My biology teacher back in secondary school,
2) Two microbiology lecturers at nyp,
3) A doctor over at a clinic.


To KMK: cannot be racist!


100606
4 Devotion class outing - The Best Cooked BBQ food that I've tasted so far! I had my first bite on sambal stingray, but I didn't have a good impression of it.. Marshmallows are nice too. =)


Got ve camp tomorrow.. see you guys in a few days' time!

No comments: