Friday, June 02, 2006

Have not been updating lately.


I had the most strainous week ever. 3 lab reports, plus a group report.
But, I'm glad to announce that - it's finally the end of the week!
Okay, I know I'm being sarcastic. Had a migraine yesterday - and another one right now!


I'm currently typing this entry from the library while I wait for my cca to start at 7pm. I'm really wondering how I'm going to spend 3 hours in school - I really dread such times. Argh..


I want the break!!!


Sometimes I wonder, isn't poly's curriculum suppose to be more relaxed than jc's? It seems that each week is simply no different from another. My lab reports - new ones would come just after I complete them every week. At the end of the day, my energy will be totally drained off. My weekends - I wish to go out, like my friends did - but I've been spending time at home for completing assignments.


I really wonder what the consequences are if this is ever going to go on forever. Hopefully things would turn out better.


I love musicals - ranging from west side story to mamamia. Leave 27th October free for me, my friends. =) I know it's still ages away - but when I first knew that the choir is going to do a musical, I'm just really excited about it. I could sing those songs again! - Wishing you were somehow here again, All I ask of you, Think of Me. And yes! We're going to do phantom of the opera!!


6.05 pm
About one hour away to mindsports.. My eyes are drooping! Maybe I can find some quiet spot in the library to take a small nap or something. Or maybe.. I can have a game of chess first.


All because of that idiotic report - I've been deprived from..
1) Reading 'angels and demons'
2) Sleep (I woke at four to complete that today)
3) A lot of things more to do.. but I can't think of any now.


Suddenly, the bed seems to be the most favourable place for me...

No comments: