Recently, I've been going through the songs that were long stored in the computer - Mainly choir songs that I've sang in choir for the past four years...
Moments ago, I'm reflecting on what shang yi mentioned to me in msn:
xshangyi@yahoo.com.sg (E-mail Address Not Verified) says:
very touching leh...listening to these songs, all the memories flowing
xshangyi@yahoo.com.sg (E-mail Address Not Verified) says:
sigh
What she said was indeed true.
How each song had brought me back to the times that I've spent in choir.. Consecration '02, SYF '03 & '05, SYF opening ceremony, Wedding Choir, Hong Kong..
If I could just go back in time again..
Everything looks just as if it happened yesterday - So fresh inside my head.
The big message card from the farewall ceremony are now pasted on my room wall. I was deeply touched by the words that were expressed by my fellow juniors. I'm very grateful. Really so.. and I teared as I first read the colourful messages.
But there was something that really bothered me. I was so filled with disappointment that someone didn't eventually make it to see us. Someone who I held outmost respect for - miss yee. The person who gave me motivation to sing wasn't there. The person who taught me how to lead.
But no matter what, I shall always remember this fellow teacher in future, someone I'll look for after 20 years' time, 30 years' time. I shall not forget the days I've spent especially with y-family (yi wei, xin yi, yi qi, shang yi, yuan wen, tanya yvonne and yang kai? and jia yu). The times I've spent talking to fiona, times (in hong kong) with sandra, camp with the sec one peeps, the times i spent with phs chorale(especially the times we spent with miss yee) and many many more..
There so much to say..
The memories that will always be in my mind.
*ps: (y-family peeps) I'll keep my promise to come back in future =)
No comments:
Post a Comment