At last! I'm finally free from the tortures of mugging. But physics yesterday was sure the toughest paper of all and it just ruined my post-exam mood that I'm happily anticipating before the start of the paper. Looks like my hopes for high grades are dashed. Demoralising.
Meanwhile, my stomach is growling of hunger.. No wonder people needs supper, and my family doesn't do so as they're sort of 'early sleepers'. Looks like I'm gonna be the lastest sleeper of the day again.
The choir farewell is barely 24 hours away. Just hours more, and the beautiful choir journey shall end after the four faithful years. And of course I'm coming back! My happiest moments throughout my secondary years came solely from choir, and my passion for music came firstly from the guidance of the very teacher who shall always be in my mind - miss yee.
Laugh at me if you want.. cause in fact, I have these 'teacher-phobia' that has been bothering me since young. I wouldn't dare to look, to approach, to ask.. There've been numerous times I've been to choir.. but even the tiniest effort to say hi was defeated by my 'teacher-phobia'.
Feels really stupid for that.. but well, I really admired the way she teaches us and her 'sight-reading on the point' talent. She's very strict from the outside, but she's kinda humorous whenever she teaches the choir to sing.. especially the time when she taught the phs chorale to sing 'tea for two' last year. She abided to play Canon in D after we pester her to do so. She became embarrassed when we praised her sight-reading skills but later gave her solem reply that 'my fingers are too short to play more virtuosic pieces'.
Where on earth would you find such teacher? Someone who's willing to teach and is humble. Someone who motivate her students to sing.. and always tried to hide her feelings *but she always failed to stop herself from getting humoured*.
My clock currently reads 1.10am.. break record! haha.. I've changed the background song to the theme of Da Chang Jin that I've talked about in the previous entry.. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Hi, I love watching Da Chang Jin too! But I prefer the 'Onara' version of the song, compared to the Cantonese one..
haha.. me too =). But some of my friends said it is boring..
I say it is nice! I agree with you about the song too.
Post a Comment