Friday, April 15, 2005

'skin burning'

Sounds kinda stupid, but Yes! My skin's burning..

As usual, its a no school day for jogathon day. But I guess, its the venue that sort of fascinates me more - east coast park!

That makes me first think of - cycling!

Let me verify something: I may be a Non-athletic person... but I wouldn't mind cycling for hours if you want me too. *My bum hurts*

A 2faith'03 gathering! After jogathon ends eventually, we met up with a couple of old classmates for cycling. Initially, I was supposed to shared a two-person bike with adeline... but due to the lack of experience, I couldn't handle it! In the end, ko sin had to take over me and their bikes are changed with seats that were lower. Perhaps I'll just stick to a single seated bike instead.. :P

East Coast park is huge! massive! and anything that described big! That super long pathway seems lasting for eternity, and I've never really cycled so much of east coast park before. If I could just stay near there... Actually, I would rather much prefer a BBQ gathering than a camp for choir. Can see the old seniors! But anyway.. camp's mend for bonding relations :D - teamwork!

My third bruise of the year! Fortunately, it wasn't really that serious as compared to tripping over crutches. I collided with another bike! At least its not a tree trunk, but looks like my adrenal gland isn't functioning properly. Me alone, was riding, with two other girls in the opposite direction. Couldn't really blame me.. cause the entire pathway on the bridge was blocked! In the end, I went crashing onto a girl after managing to shove past her friend.

*Piang!* Both our bikes subsided and my right knee was beneath the two bikes;On the rough pathway! Just my luck! After those numerous apologies, I tried moving to one corner while I see to my bruises. Definitely no blood drips, but fingers were awfully painful. (my music mid year piano practical!) Though everything seemed alright, I didn't realise my rented bike was crooked until I climbed over it. All thanks to my classmates' rescue!.. my bike's finally back to normal.

That 2 hours worth of rental bike makes me red with sunburn all over and messed-up hair (the disadvantage of having short hairs). That dumbo school pe shorts of mine is definitely unsuitable for riding bikes. And finally, that long ride was definitely fun but painful and drowsy.

Our phs band got silver! Very happy for them... They should deserve that two years ago, but whatsoever's happened the judges - I've no comments. They really practise so hard! But whatever it is, they've jumped from cop to silver! A great improvement! :)

We've finally learnt about the musical theatre in my music course! It may seem just that little.. but musicals are surely far better that operas! Was almost calling for joy when I heard "Tonight", a famous song featuring the Musical "West Side Story". Modern day version of "Romeo and Juliet". (Not the show by 5566 and Kim Ng) But anyway, I regret for not watching "The Phantom of the Opera" in movie version. claudia said the theatre version was better.. but I still regret that!

Finally a choir practice on monday! Miss Yee!! "Celebration"? Perhaps much talking and crying done.. but hopefully not much crying.

Manage to heard our live version of syf. Maybe it's the ill est bel et bon that's causing us out? (rushin and stuffs) But overall, sha li hum ba's the best.. like what miss chung said. Thank God Christian record the syf live! I think choir should really listen to that in yahoo groups.. :)

That's all for now! Had lots of tests next week and CL prelims!!

No comments: