Friday, April 08, 2005

my apologies..

I wouldn't have realise my faults in the earlier letter in yahoo groups until I finally check the yahoo groups today. Please put all arguements to an end now, cause I don't wish things to go on like that just because of me and affect our choir's unity spirit.

I'm wrong for blaming the faults on our fellow members, comparing our standards with other choirs. In fact, I guess I'm on the edge of bursting off in tears while I typed the first letter. And what yue siang commented is right.. I didn't really think before I typed the letter, and please do pardon me for that.

Days since the syf competition, and all I'm thinking about is actually how much I'm gonna miss miss yee after I graduated. Four years of choir moments with her and I've seen all those improvements that she've made on us. From a bronze to a silver.. and I can't actually forget how the seniors actually felt for what she's done in year 2003.. So much gratitude and I'm sort of influenced by them.

I once recalled what miss yee told us when she finally agree upon coming back after getting her sms and hotmail inbox flooded by us: "Don't compare yourselves with the seniors, and I personally think you guys are better off than them. You've been through with me for a longer time the them for the seniors.. and you guys work better with me as compared to them."

And I am one of them who always think that we're worse than the seniors! Maybe that's because of my persismistic nature.. I compared how I saw the seniors did in the previous years to how we did it this time. My very bad habit to judge things by comparing to something better. My biggest mistake, and I'm actually touched by miss yee's words. She actually made us confident when she said that, which just marks the point when I really note about how close she is towards us then other choirs.

Perhaps that's her closeness to us that I've felt we've disappointed her. But I'm deeply touched when she actually told us that she's proud our results. And she never even blamed or scold us... which makes me admire how great she is, and God, how thankful I am that we're blessed with such a great conductor.

I'm definately coming back even if we didn't need to after our cca end. I'm gonna see miss yee more before I leave.. and I'm coming back to motivate to sec ones. How I like miss yee! (not lesbian) And how I'll miss the days in uvphs!

No use brooding over our results now. We've got to aim higher in year 2007..
Really apologise if I really offended you guys..

No comments: