I had a fall last thursday! Was walking home along the pavement from music 'O' level course when I tripped over one of a man's cratches and landed my knees on the STONY rough pavement. The joke is, the man on crutches didn't fall! Have to imagine what claudia would do if he did falls. And well! My blood platelets had done its clotting job.. *in the process of peeling off*
Got back my results for music. Another A1.. to make it 4 in total. I'm not boasting but I am. Just felt the contentment to achieve good results.. *Do I have to flunk chinese to pass physics?* Hopefully not. Chinese 'O' level coming, arh!
And here I am, sitting in front of this damn screen, not caring much about a test coming up in two days. Why am I slacking so much when there's lots to rush? Really felt so sick about it despite the damn mental focuss course I attend yesterday. Focuss please.. I can't.
Sang for yang hui's and winnie's part last friday for 40th anniversary. Amingos! Boon Jun was taking the part for himself and yang kai. Was kind of nervous was I held the microphone.. and I cough! But just today.. I'm told to sing for school song for 40th Anniversary.. Arh!!
Had to stop here for now.. Todos!
1 comment:
lalalala... testing. *posting a comment for myself* --> soo..pathetic
Post a Comment