Monday, December 06, 2004

hong kong! part 1

Missed ya, singapore!

Hong Kong was cold! Not really those freezing cold temperatures, but it's just like typical singapore in an air-con room. The coolest time that sent teeth chattering was saturday night, right after the hong kong children's choir concert. Damn freezing cold.

Really didn't want this trip to end, but things got to go on anyway. Hardly such long periods with many seniors around! Yvonne was a really fluent cantonese speaker! So does Yuan Wen and Shang Yi too.. In the end, the entire trip is like, relying on them to shop and communicate.

Day 1, 1st Dec

A taxi trip to the airport. Actually, I thought the trip would kinda take about an hour or so..but it end up twenty minutes! I was thus kinda early then, having taken my lunch. My brothers well, I guess they had really prefer having a tram push all around the airport. My father's birthday that day! Gave him a birthday call just before I check in. My younger brother cried just after I enter the custom...I cried after he told me "I miss you" over the phone. Arh!!

The flight was schduled at 2.30pm. Guess valuair are meant to delay time? In the end, it turn out that we flew off near 4pm. We finally left singapore! Actually get to witness a sunset over the cloud anyway! So nice. Really hope that I'll develop the photos soon!

Didn't really expect that there's food on board Valuair! Food doesn't really taste bad anyway. Finally arrived in hong kong! After dinner, we set off to our hotel. Everyone was so amazed man! The hotel was not that bad after all! {BP International}
At about 10.30pm, my brother called to tell about the singapore idol results! "Taufik won!!" Well, not saying that I'm really mad over taufik.. since then, everyone seem to be telling me that every time I'm being sarcastic.

Yvonne was my bunk mate anyway. But it's only for the first day. I then became sleeping along with other pple the next few nights. Not guys anyway. Had a short practice in yang kai's room for thursday's exchange in a school. Everything was so fun anyway. Shortly after that, the pple of chorale then had a practice in alex and boon jun's room. We're short of tanya and john! But we've sound alright after all.

Played cards games in yuan wen and shang yi's room, along with yi wei, sandra, boon jun, yvonne and me. Actually, shang yi and yuan wen were sort of freak out by alex after some sort of an "imaginary ghost story".

End of day one.. shall update some day.. byee!

No comments: