Thursday, October 28, 2004

hark! how the bells. sweet silver bells.

I'm back again finally! Really have lots of things I want to pour out these days, but well.., I'll try not to write something boring.. right? ;)

My results are out, not saying that it's alright.. but just look at my classmates. I'm not trying to be proud or anything but the fact is, my results are liked them during my lower sec times. It pains me a lot look at my results. Many were in the top 20th position. Some even 5th and 7th. What am I? Twenty over position. My L1R5 dropped from 19 to 21. How can I possibly go JC with such results?

It's been really a lot for me through this entire year in fact. My friends were in the accelerated program, and I'm not. My mid year results have pulled my down. Or have my friends done better than me this time? It's been a punishment, from what I've got after this entire year. I really have to start picking up. No doubts anymore.

What's the use of those worrying anyway? I've a critic personality..an introvert. I keep my emotions deep inside me. That's me. I've figured out my weakness these days -the lack of boldness to ask for help. Why can't I just do that? I can't communicate with others. I really wish to speak out, but couldn't think of something to talk about.

What's wrong with me anyway? Am I training to be a pessimist or something? The tension will grow in the coming year. 'O' levels. It's not any ordinary exam that you take in school and can pass it happily. It's something which will determine the next path you'll be taking, whether anot you'll reach your dreams. Exams are something that determines your ability of something, not a competition. What's the use of all those jealousy anyway?

Recent events...
Open house on 23rd Oct. The school's having last minute events again. Overall, I don't think things are well prepared. We sang "You Raise My Up" and "For the Beauty of the Earth"! During the first round, the items wasn't well sung but the second round was much better compared to the first. We had our lunch at Junction 8 with my choir pals and Yang Kai. We've tried taking neoprints with 8 people! It turned out already anyway.

My singing group finally had our celebrations in Swensons. We overshot the amount we won in talent quest anyway. Very much. The group then went into seperate ways to learn our next performing song, "I'll be there for you" in our coming choir concert. To speak the truth.., the song to damn hard to learn. But we'll do it well.. right?

I ate in Jack's Place with a couple of my secondary two classmates. We're the only ones in the restaurant anyway [we ate at 3.30pm, you see?]. It's kinda fun anyway, spending time with them, listening to them talk, and me trying to chip in something but listening all the times. I got laugh too, ok? We played cheat in the nearby playground, trying to keep a look out at the same time [We're NOT gambling]. We played the swings too! So many memories brought back. :D

There were not lessons conduct throughout this few days! There were UNO, Checkers, Cheat, Tai Ti, Mahjong, Murderer and Detective, Airoplane chess. All sorts of games!
It's been really fun anyway, especially playing with guys whom we seldom talk to. They're so fun! Thinking of those times really made me laugh hard..and well?

That's all I'll write and well, it's already a grandmother story.. :D

No comments: