Perhaps you might think that I'm mad. To speak to truth, I've been like a lunatic who's mad over a particular show I got "attracted" during the period of my exams. It's finishing tommorrow! Which is.. the day directly after my exams end. Kinda of dumb of me to grow mad over a show during exams? But here's a note: I've never been mad over tv shows.. and the show must be particularly good if I really grew mad over it.
The story...
Meng Li Jun, a girl who doesn't has a ordinary character. She yearns for a carefree life, dressing up like man and escapes the marriage which was set by her father, Meng Shi Yuan to Huang Fu Shao Hua. She claims Shao Hua first as a 'charcoal-faced guy' and therefore lied to him that she was a cousin of Li Jun, Wei Zi Yin. She continues her journey with her young, cheeky servant, Rong Lan. She came upon Tiemuer, which she become sworn brothers with, including Shao Hua.
Li Jun had a crush on Tiemuer, a mongol emperor whom she mistaken as the flute player, but failed in confessing to him her real identity. She then slowly fell for Shao Hua, the actual flute player who too fell for Li Jun, not knowing that Zi Yin was actually Li Jun. After several incidents that happened, Li Jun finally come together with Shao Hua to reveal her identity.
Kind of short summary.. but the actual show really has a nice plot that meant to bring the emotions out of you. Mustn't you miss the last episode of show tommorrow! A show that is meant watching for young and old.
Yi Tian
No comments:
Post a Comment