Sunday, June 06, 2004

holidays> fun and terrible ?

Terrible>

Tons of maths assignment, 1000 words compo, complaint letter practice, film review, 250 chinese idioms? , 5 250-words chinese reports, projects, researchs.
How about extra lessons? Let's define.. sleeplessness? Illness causes due to lack of sleep. Lack of sleep due to the above mentioned.

Holidays just started! Shouts of joy.. how about something relaxing? TADA! A table of homework. R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S. Perhaps there'll never be a day to restrain from them - HOMEWORKS. A new style of life.. perhaps?

SYFOC was fun, fun.. and FUN! A year of opening ceremonies.. and I'm going through the best ever. Sort of a bigger event as compared to our school's. Let's see, a 9 hundred over choir, singing and dancing at the same time.

Just been through two combined practices. There's Miss Faith, Mr Gn! Somehow.. We enjoy their teachings a lot. "Move your drumsticks to the left!" .." Colourfuull! Powderfull!". It's been long since I felt excited about certain things. "A superhero!"

Harry Potter's out! Heard that it's be directed by a different person this time. Just hope to catch it soon! Expecto Patronum!


No comments: