Wednesday, May 12, 2004

More to come..

It's a free week! Pretty glad about it though.. it's just like, there's finally a week of break for me. Free from all the times of intense work.

If it can last just as long as the june holidays..

OC WEEK! Opening Ceremony.. There's full dress rehearsal tomorrow, preview from outsiders.. hopefully my mum would come along with my little brother. My friends seem to mention lots about OC too.. OC as in Orange County (a show).

Butterflies in my stomach. Just can't imagine I'm realy going to sing again.. thoughts of it just make me feel jumpy about it.

It was a tedious one last week, with two language papers to cope with and music mid-year. Pray hard that I would pass.. mm, perhaps just having faith in what I did. Everything is just so.. tough.

A typical singaporean. Sometimes.. I just envy those people of other country. Unlike us, we're just so caught up with many things at one time. Not much time for leisure. So many singaporeans.. and I'm one of them. Erm.. not saying that I don't like singapore. I'm glad being one of them.

June holidays are just a stone throw away.. three weeks left, but what's the use? Things is going to be the same always.. I'll rather have all the exams before it, but with s second thought, it does benefit us after all. More time to prepare.. but I'm not the sort! Just hope to make full use of it eventually.

Good luck for OC!

Finally found a music piano sheet I want..
Ever heard of Mozart's Rondo Alla Turca? It was years ago since I stumbled upon this song.. and it's been dangling in my head all the while! But it's so fast.. so difficult too. Just hope I'll manage to play it well!


No comments: