Pardon me for my laziness, for it's been weeks since I've updated it anyway. It's been the second week of 2nd school term!
I finally found time for rest during the holidays. Although it's really not much of it, I was really glad that I'm able to grab hold of my holiday time well. (Of course not so well)
Three day courses to attend. What for? That's the time when I had fun! Together with a few of my choir pals, we went learning dance steps for the SYF* Opening Ceremony. (Singapore Youth Festival)
Choir finally can dance again! Yipee.. starting to like it anyway. Hey.. don't think I'm mad ok? Although steps are not really of most people's likeness.. I still enjoy it anyway. New friends make and so for.. Can't wait to go for another!
So does our school's musical!
Update someday.. c ya again!
No comments:
Post a Comment