Can't believe I actually prayed to God, despite belonging to another religion. But I really did it. All this while I actually pray.. to ask for wisdom, self-confidence and many other things.
I suffered three big blows which came directly and straight at me. First the English test, next the Physics test, and followed by Geography. Two E8s and one F9. Just imagine.. if I were to get such kind of results during 'O' level, it's gonna be the worst thing i encountered in my entire life.
I just suddenly broke off in tears silently on the third paper received. I tried tolerating at first, but no use.. "Just work harder in future will do". But just as I look at my Geography paper, I just felt that I such an idiot. It used to be my best paper.. and now, all my efforts were all down the bin.
I hadn't managed my time well. Such a slow writer am I? All my friends managed to finish the papers, and me? With two more questions waiting for me to complete, yet I'm uncapable of doing so. 6-8 marks questions. It kills me entirely.
"I've finally passed!" "Thank you, God, Thank you!"
These were numerous thoughts on my head when I received my maths paper. A1 for maths and chemistry, A2 for social studies, amd B3 for A maths and chinese. Wasn't crying any more..
Just one subject left - Biology. How will my marks be like? Panick-sticken, I made my way back home as quick as possible today, to glimpse at my marks. Just hoping for the best.. The marks still weren't out though.
Perhaps people will have to be optimistic, and be confident in the things you do. Thinking on the bad side isn't going to help you up. Instead, it pulls you down.
Always look on the brightest side of life.
I found a Korea Tv series drama song! You can't say.. Hope you enjoy it! (even though it's imcompleted)
That's all, enjoy the song!
No comments:
Post a Comment