Maybe it's just the first ever encounter for me this year. Many things to cope with, and goals which are yet to be accomplished by me. Not that I can't, but I just too lazy to do it.
English - the weakest subject always. No matter how I tried to do my best out of it, it's still the weakest of all. Will I be ever do well in it? Sometimes, it really takes people to ask themselves, 'What can they do to achieve the best out of it?' If I could just find out.
As usual, it was the common red mark I saw today. The bad omen, one that brings you down to a state of depression. A heart breaker, one that brings tears out of you. Tears were almost brought out of me.
I was feeling bad about it. I really should deserve the results I got now. I really isn't working hard enough. Really not. Looking at my marks, I knew I could do better. Why am I not making my best out of it?
'Buck up! Pull up your socks!' These were thoughts as I watch my english teacher, trying his best to give me additional marks to pass. It was really thoughtful
of him. Looking at his expression, I knew he was trying hard to help me up. It was really idiotic of me..'I should have done the best out of it, I should have'
Two more tests to go. I really must be doing the best out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment