It's first day of school today. A day to discover new happenings, and things to learn. I began to find myself smile blissfully as I paced towards my classmates. Some are no longer my classmates anymore...
Things go on as time passes without us knowing. After looking back into the past, you'll then realise how much changes have taken place. Things change. So do people.
It's my birthday soon! 11 days.. and very soon, I'll be getting my new IC. Somehow, I felt weird after what my mother's told me. "Grown up girl already lor"
I don't wish much for my birthday.. but I just hope that, I'll be just as contented without having stress throughout the year.
My wishlist!
-Disney Classics
-Charlotte Church
-Josh Groban
-Andrew Loyd Webber (wrong spelling)
-Forbidden City!
-Anything that's nice
-and meaningful..
That's all.. rmr to read my previous entry!!
No comments:
Post a Comment