Happy Halloween!
I'm not sure if halloween is over, but if anybody did watch "Nightmare Before Christmas" before, you'll know what's the midi music in my guestbook. "This is Halloween!"
School Day today! Instead of having my normal lessons, we went to the science centre! Talking about Science Centre, it really changed a lot. There were new exhibits and interesting stuffs.
We first watched a short movie clip about heredity in the lecture hall, which was big and spacious enough to fit three classes - mine, 2 endurance and 2 devotion. We saw the same instructor that we met during the 2002 Young Scientist Fair!
Basically, the movie clip talked about how genes are passed out to us from our parents, number of chromosomes in our body, and what different type of genes are recessive or dominant. I've also learn about how identical twins are formed!
After that, we were brought throught the biotechnology exhibit and given worksheets to do. After doing it for quite sometimes, we finally gave up and decided to spend our rest of the day at Mcdonalds. We were so famished!
The trip back to school made us so weary. Back to our classroom, all of us had to rest our heads on the table. The trip back home had really made me so worried - We are going to receive all our results tomorrow...
Somehow, this news had really made me feel tense up. I've been worried for days and days now, and how will my results turn out? A simple thought of it would even bring me sleepless nights. Why can't I stop having this feeling?
What can I do? Is praying the only way out? I try and tried to be optimistic, but it sometimes changes or turns out to be another way. I'm really seeking and praying, hopefully, for a miracle that would overcome my fears, my thoughts..
No comments:
Post a Comment