Monday, June 02, 2003

Wish Upon 'Dis Star...


Hello! I'm back!

1st of June today! With just an blink of an eye, the holidays are just a week ahead. What a tiring day, having to spent the rest of today, "mending" up those sleepless nights I had. What a wonderful day yesterday!
On 29th of may, we had finally sang in Mr Lau's wedding. Being the first time attending such a wedding held in church, my mind of full of thoughts. Maybe, I could hold my wedding in such a church next time. Maybe, but I'm not a christian! Well, these things will have to leave it til the day I have decided to get married.
I didn't expect so many teachers to come! Miss Ng Siew Yong, my last year form teacher, Mr Soon, my form teacher, Mrs Choy, Miss Lim, Miss Sabariah, and Mr Ng! To tell you seriously, I was trembling when I saw them and I was afraid that I may faint when I sang. But I did not, heehee. After singing, we had take photos with Mr Lau and his wife. Besides that, we had a chance to eat their food! Although I had think that we didn't sang very well, we were amazed to get praises from people. Finally, we then got changed and head back to school at around 4.45.
From school, me, hui xuan and hannah, went to watch tjchoir sing. Winnie's choir! The journey had been a long one, having to board the train from Yio Chu Kang to Bedok and the bus from bedok interchange to Temasek Junior college.
When we reached there, there were temperature taking again. People may think that its nothing special to tok about, but when i had my temperature taken, it was 37.5! I was panicking that time as i thought they might call me to go home. However, instead of doing so, they told me to rest for a while again. When my temperature was taken again, 37.6! My goodness! Luckily, they had allowed me to go in as I'm still feeling quite ok. What a day!
In the auditorium, the enclosure was big! However, we had waited there for about a long time until it started at about 8.30! :S They had made us wait for about 1 hr.
Finally, the concert started! What a choir! They sang a series of songs, such as Balland of the Green Broom and Elijah Rock. Next, there was an interval before the next part begins. It was my most favourite part of all, as they sang a series of disney songs while dancing and being dressed in four different colours, red, orange, yellow and green. Songs like Hakuna Matata, I just can't wait to be king, Can you feel the love tonight, Colours of the Wind, Bare Necessities, Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, Hihohiho "seven drawfs", Some day my prince will come, when you wish upon a star and lots more were sang. How I wish I could watch them sang again. Some songs, had indeed brought a lot of memories to me. But it's over now. How great it is to sing in such a wonderful choir, how wonderful.
It's around 10.30pm when the show finishes, and I reached home at 12 something. How lucky it is to have an opportunity in watching this musical. Hope I'll have a chance to watch them again. Hopefully.

No comments: