Thursday, May 22, 2003

Love in any language


Exams are finally over!

It had been days since I haven had a good night sleep, revising my notes for my exams. On Monday, 12.30pm, tuesday, 12.30, and Wednesday, 1.00am! I guess I must have broke the record for sleeping at such a time this year, just to rush through my final draft for thursday's exam. Finally, I can have abundant sleep. Finally. (Am I too much?)
What a day! My friends all had gone out, except for me, having to go home so early to have my lunch. These, is not what I wanted, but I have got no idea whether my mother allow. Will she? I guess probably no.
Reason: Sars, and I haven had enough rest for these three days. So, that's the reason I went home, just to had a "nice" rest. ;)
On Monday, there's a rehearsal for one of our teachers in school, Mr Lau, (although i don't know him much)and we are singing for his wedding! Mr Thomas is also having his wedding on that day but he has decided not to have any of us sing in his wedding. What a disappointment! Moreover, only the chosen 20 people can sang for the wedding. In this case, I guess i'm going to be the only sec two girl there. Argh! Never mind, at least my all my seniors are good. :) Just hope I got someone to go with.
"Hardship" has just passed and now comes the other...SYF! Many people must have forgetten about that.;) I guess we have to sacrifice our holidays to it. If it wasn't for sars, we would have known the result, maybe a gold...Two more weeks, and here comes holiday. I guess the chances of me going out is really scarce. How I wish I could go out,...maybe to Escape! Maybe to ask my primary school friends along, but I guess I should ask my mother when holiday approaches. Hope she'll grant my permission.
I guess I'll just write til here. Bye!

No comments: