Friday, September 24, 2010

Where's the drive?

I hate to admit it but I'm losing it.

More laidback than how I use to be back in poly.

I was preparing for SEP interview the other day and I looked through the testimonials that my mentor and supervisor wrote in my portfolio.

Do I still have those qualities now? Do I still exercise them?

Freaking hell. Few days left to CAs and nothing is completed.

I hate to admit it, but juggling a research proj aka fyp-like exp module with 4 freaking core modules is sucking the life out of me. I jolly well know that its not gonna be easy cos you need good time management. I hate the feeling of being lagged. Wake up girl.

If you want to do grad studies, you better do something about pulling up that CAP cos its sitting at a very dangerous place like Humpty Dumpty sitting on the wall.

Took myself off FB for now. Or else, I'll be glued to it like.. being addicted to caffeine. It's been giving me really lots of distractions lately.

Like what I told myself few years back in poly,
if you're given the chance to study,
why not make the best out of it?
Think of why I want to come here in the first place?

Goodbye for now.

Signing off,
Mugger.

No comments: