Tuesday, January 05, 2010

It's coming... AHH!!!

Lao Liao La. (Omg.. LLL - recalls prof swami's memorizing 'tips' from biochemistry)

Just last Saturday, my uncles and aunts went (in mandarin),

"Woah, 语甜 (yu tian) grow up liao! Can go find boyfriend!"

-.-"""

thanks ah..

Having a mini advanced celebration on 9th. I wish I can invite a lot a lot of people.. but my house's not very big and there's a limit to the no. of guests i can invite :(. If I didn't invite you, don't take it to heart k?

Apart from that.. its more module bidding and new semester. Hols are so.. not enough!

Okay okay, I shall not beat around the bush anymore and go straight to the point. *heeheehee... shy*

HERE'S MY WISHLIST :D :D

1) Pretty clothes that I can wear to school! =)
2) Bags (Pretty backpacks, handbags, nice cover for my huge lappy, pouches)
3) Accessories: I love those handmade kinds..
long necklaces, pretty ear studs, hair bands
4) Wallet/Money pouch
5) Actually, I love any handmade crafts =)
6) Perfumes (flowery scent, not too sweet)

7) Digital Camera - not bulky ones
8) Cuddly Stuff - not furry ones though
9) Hair Straightener XD

As much as I can go.. I like stuffs which are simple, nice, classic =)
It's the thought that counts right?
Not too bombastic though.. like BOOMZ XD

Don't really care much for branded stuff. So long as it's usable, why not? :)

Haiz.. Mama's at genting now. Not really used to it.
Hope her feet are fine..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!