Sunday, August 09, 2009

Thoughts

School's starting on tuesday but for some reason, I feel lots of things bugging me at the moment. I fuss about the necessary preparations to make: read ups, revisions, lecture notes printing. Fears and worries to whether a not I can cope with the workload.

The start of a new journey.
The desire clinch that goal.

Despite the various unpleasant encounters with modules bidding and allocation this week, I had some brief moments of regret on why I didn't head to NTU. But what's the use of regret when you've chosen that path? I told myself, its only the beginning. Know what you want (with the end goal in mind), stay true to your heart and not be bother by what negative comments that friends gave. Give a time frame for adaptation.

I'll work hard and play hard.
Cos fees are expensive.
So the ultimate goal is to do well and enjoy myself to the fullest.

Orientation activities are fun but I guess I didn't really open up.
I don't deny that I'm slow lah.. cos I'm not the social person mah..
Don't know what's keeping me from all these man..

Even though the objective of camp is to know more buddies that will see you through the 4 long years, none of my og group members will attend the same lectures as me - even the ones doing the same major as me cos different lecture group.

Pathetic right? But I do meet a couple of nice OG mates lah.. just that it's a pity that you don't get to study with them like how the rest of the OG do.

I glad there's still Fang Cheng man... And hopefully even more lecture buddies when school reopens. The feeling of being lonely and helpless is so miserable...

Yes.. I'm really glad that I accepted into special programme in science! =D
I was praying to get into this programme so dearly after my bidding crisis.
Am hoping that I can drop one of the modules successfully so that I only have 6 modules and
4 days week =D.

Flag and Rag day's fun.
Such a pity that those Rag floats don't get a chance to be viewed by the public (Except the top two la) after those long hours of practice, preparations and waiting under the scorching sun. At least the arrival of President Nathan does some justice to those floats by the Halls...

Last Thursday was baking session with Yuan wen and Jocelyn. We baked chocolate fudge cake and brownie! Had quite a fulfilling time catching up with one another. Glad that our efforts and ingredients didn't go to waste man! =)

Woohoo~ gonna look forward to ice cream buffet with Sampat Bao, Patrick starfish and friends for lunch plus dining with secondary school choir mates tomorrow! Gogogo!

No comments: