My luck seemed to be pretty bad these few weeks.
First was work.
Then Tuition agency madness.
I guess I've given a pretty bad impression after all those mad phone calls.
And lesson learnt:
'Think carefully before giving in to any offers.'
I wish I could be more decisive and firm about choices.
Knowing how to say 'NO'.
I pretty glad, though, of this P5 tuition assignment that I just took up. To think of it, it is by fair my best tutee and for the first time, I felt sastisfied (even though I taught 2 hours instead of 1.5 hours). Somehow, my heart always goes to this boy whose parents run a pet shop every day except monday. He has a 1 year old sister and both of them were watched after by their grandmother who is diabetic and wheelchair bound. When he told me about how he could only stay at home during his holidays, I understood why cos he has to help his grandma at home. I couldn't resist buying sweets and chocolates for him cos he's really obedient and attentive during lessons and does my homework. Just really hope that I could help him improve his math... Or perhaps see him through PSLE.
Close to 1 month before school starts and I'll be leaving NYP for REAL. (Cos I'm working in school even though I've graduated) I've been really anticipating uni term to commerce.. but I strongly believe that I'll have mixed feelings during my last day.
Argh.. but for now. Data entry plus reports. Freaky.
No comments:
Post a Comment