Thursday, June 11, 2009

Emotionally Shagged

What have I done to deserve this?
For one's persistence in insisting
That something is wrong with it
When there are so many other possible causes

IT was somehow pointing at me indirectly
Like arrows.
Scrutinizing my work
Like I've done something terrible.
Attempts in analysis
were returned with coldness.

An upsurge of emotions.
Down and down
Goes my confidence level.
I swear I did it diligently.
But what had I get in return of those hardwork?

Why had it not work?
It is definitely not a convincing conclusion.
There has got to be better reasons to WHY.
I will not rest til I found that better answer.

Dear God please grant me faith,
Confidence and perseverance to survive this ordeal.

Gratitude to those who offer their words of comfort.
Love you Sampat. You know who u are.
Thanks for staying late with me today.

No comments: