Miss Chung: 'May I know the reason why you invited me?'
Me: 'Well, I actually thought of inviting my upper secondary teachers but back then in the triple science class, I am just an average student.. so I doubt any HODs will recognise me. The next closest teacher I thought of is you, cos you're my cca teacher ic and maths teacher as well.'
Really appreciate her for turning up.
I meant, alright.. I am not familar with the HODs back in sec sch..
I don't talk to them much either last time.
Wouldn't the amount of sastisfaction you get be greater by inviting the closest teacher who knows you well to watch you receive the award?
I can imagine the HODs saying..
"Congrats!" but in their heads.. are trying very hard to recall who I am.
I'm not one of the top scorers mah.
I also didn't graduate with a good 'O' level score back then.
But deep down, I'm really glad that I did my mama and papa proud.
Three years of hardwork and persistence.
Cos school fees aren't cheap at all.
So why not make full use of it and not let it go to waste?
Mama said just now, ' It's not going to be easy for you to do well in a cohort of 800, u know?'
That's after I told her that majority of my coursemates are going to ntu to further their studies.
It's gonna be another challenge faced again. A four year journey.
Not easy. But I'll continue to believe and presevere.
Til the day I got - The Square Hat.
And eventually, the Mushroom Hat.
Time doesn't matter
Cos I'm following my heart
No comments:
Post a Comment