A big burden is over man.. just two more songs to go! Can't wait for esplanade performance with SO to come!
Kudos to the current committee for their hardwork and of course, all ve peeps and Mr Ong!!
Last week was also a horrendous week. Cos I've to wake up as early as 5.30am, left house at 6.30am, endure 30 mins long of taxi rides to some ulu place at changi (I hate long taxi rides), face dozens of construction workers staring down at you while they wait for their queue numbers to be processed before having their blood taken, rush down back to school for concert rehearsals, then reach home only near 11pm. With less than 6 hours of sleep and continuous singing, I ended up having a sore throat in friday! But thank god I didn't lose my voice. (Though I failed hitting the high notes in court song) Haiz...
Wellwell.. gotta sleep now as I've promised myself. Back to work tomorrow!
I want to do something for now.. where should I start?
No comments:
Post a Comment