Friday, October 03, 2008

shagged.. from recording =)

Oops.. it's been a while since I posted so here it goes. =)

Nearly a month has passed *gulps* and I must say that fyp has been pretty fun =) thanks to my DT (development technican?) - Gwen, Joyce, and of course, Wan rong, Fang Cheng and Alan during meal times. Even though I pretty much dreaded DNA work at first, but one thing that I am very thankful of is my previous lab experience on PCR work that I had during previous school vacations. Haha.. must really say a Big great thank you to Miss Cherine (my mentor) one day for asking us to do trainings in lab that time.

So.. should I say.. it's a blessing in disguise? haha.

Not much hicchups in my experiments so far *relieves*. Except for certain blurness and miscommunication which didn't 'kill' me. People keep saying that I'm always seen very busy in lab which is pretty true.. but must admit that it's all doings of yours truly cos I keep 'pestering' DT for protocols to read and do. =) Moreover, I am still 'haunted' by my supervisor' words on how the limited amount of time that I have in achieving my project's objectives. So.. bo bian lor.. hahaha.

Even though fyp has been smooth sailing, I'd been stressed over my first presentation!! Sian.. my supervisor's holidaying while I was wondering what to do with my slides. I did the slides myself, even did presentation (which was a very long one) myself without supervisor the actual day. Soloing is so scary.. but anyway, was really thankful that Gwen was present that day. Kena a LOT of questions (which isn't what I was doing on) from the assessor and then attempted to answer them. Sigh.. hope all will be fine without penalisation.

Lalala.. I finally tried forming Embryoid bodies from stem cells today! So interesting!! Thanks to DT and Joyce! Yippee =)!

Anyway, had a very long and tiresome x'mas carols recording session today.. Thankfully things were pretty smooth heehee! Can't wait for CD to be on sale!!

No comments: